Google Growth SEO believes that no business is too small, and no business can GROW too big. Our pricing is very simple. Everything takes time, and with time we can expect to snowball our growth together.
$100 Base Per Month,
No Minimum Contract
The first month we focus on optimizing your small business website. If you need more than that then we have to do custom pricing based on the scope of work, number of additional pages, and time involved.
The following months, we focus with Google advertising(PPC). PPC, or Pay-Per-Click advertising is exactly what it sounds, it is how businesses pay to get on the first page of Google. The benefits of Google ads versus conventional are enormous. Here are few of the benefits
1. Target your ads
Targeting gives you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests — namely, people who are interested in your products and services — and show them relevant ads.
Google Ads offers different ways of targeting, which we’ll go over in more detail later. For now, here’s a look at the choices that you have with online ads that can make your marketing campaigns even more targeted:
- Keywords: Words or phrases relevant to your products and service, which are used to show your ads when customers search for those terms or visit relevant websites.
- Ad location: Show your ads on Google search results pages and websites that are part of the Google Search and Display Networks.
- Age, location, and language: Choose the age, geographic location, and language of your customers.
- Days, times, and frequency: Show your ads during certain hours or days of the week, and determine how often your ads appear.
- Devices: Your ads can appear on all types of devices, and you can fine-tune which devices your ads appear on and when.
2. Control your costs
Google Ads gives you control over how you spend your money. There’s no minimum, but I recommend setting the results at $10 a day for the best results. And you can choose how much you spend per month, per day, and per ad. You’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad.
3. Measure your success
With Google Ads, if someone clicked your ad, you’ll know. If they clicked your ad and then did something valuable to your business — purchased your product, downloaded your app, or phoned in an order — you can track that, too.
By seeing which ads get clicks and which ones don’t, you’ll also quickly see where to invest in your campaign. That, in turn, can boost the return on your investment.
You can get other valuable data, including how much it costs you, on average, for advertising that leads to your customers’ online purchases or phone calls. And you can also use analytical tools to learn about your customer’s shopping habits — how long, for instance, they tend to research your product before they buy.
4. Manage your campaigns
Google Ads also offers you tools to easily manage and monitor accounts.
If you manage multiple Google Ads accounts, a My Client Center (MCC) manager account is a powerful tool that could save you time. It lets you easily view and manage all of your Google Ads accounts from a single location.
Cancel anytime with no fees or hassle.