With Google Growth SEO’s local search engine optimization (SEO) services, we can help your business achieve higher rankings in your local search results. At Google Growth SEO, we believe no business is to micro, any business has potential to Grow past your with Google Growth SEO. Whether you have a single location or multiple locations across the state or country, we have proven strategies and tactics to help you raise your market share and above your competition.
Why is Local Search Engine Optimization(SEO) important?
46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. (Source: GoGulf)
72% of consumers that did a local search visited a store within five miles. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Source: Nectafy)
61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly site. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
18% of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day, whereas only 7% of non-local searches led to a sale. (Source: Think with Google)
78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
“Near me” or “close by” type searches grew by more than 900% over two years. (Source: Chat Meter)
Local searches result in purchases 28% of the time. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results. (Source: SEO Expert)
Search result information will send 70% of consumers to a physical store. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information. (Source: Think with Google)
Ready to Jumpstart your local SEO today? LET’S GROW TOGETHER
What our local SEO services consist of:
- We’ll go through your business information all across the web. We take the time to ensure that your business information is correct to give you the best possible local presence.
- We’ll manage Google My Business, Bing and Google Local optimization. We’ll ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target area.
- We’ll add you to second tier local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, and Yelp. Our team will also research niche directories based on your industry and submit your business information.
- We’ll create business citations. A business citation is a reference of your business name and address on another website. An example citation would be a listing on your local website that references your business information, without a link back to your website. All these little things help you Grow with Google.
- We’ll help you get online reviews. Consumers consult online reviews before they purchase local services. Online reviews can provide positive proof about your company and help increase trust with your customers. We can help you implement an effective online review recommendations and assist on getting a base of strong reviews.
When working with Google Growth SEO on your local campaign, you’ll get regular detailed reports and records you can check anytime to track your local search engine optimization effectiveness.
On a monthly basis, we’ll send:
- Google Analytics reports.
- An hours and tasks report detailing what we’ve worked on.
- A summary from Steve, the CEO and SEO consultant reviewing the month’s local SEO improvements and objectives.
- I am also available by phone or email any time in case you have anything to discuss. The more contact I have with you, the better we’ll be able to grow your business.
A local SEO company that delivers results
Google Growth SEO is a full-service internet marketing agency headquartered in Las Vegas that provides local SEO services to clients in Wisconsin, Nevada and throughout the entire United States.